website down

paulk_asert
Hi everyone,

Please bear with us as our server disks for the groovy-lang.org website are replaced. This is on our non-Apache server and yet another reminder why we need to finish migrating everything over. I'll send another update once I have details about further progress. Both the website and CI server are affected. I'll be prioritising the website during the restore process. CI server may be a little later.

Re: website down

paulk_asert
The website should be up and running again. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Cheers, Paul.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 3:57 PM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please bear with us as our server disks for the groovy-lang.org website are replaced. This is on our non-Apache server and yet another reminder why we need to finish migrating everything over. I'll send another update once I have details about further progress. Both the website and CI server are affected. I'll be prioritising the website during the restore process. CI server may be a little later.

Re: website down

Working great now!
Thanks for taking care of this.

Guillaume

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 4:09 PM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
The website should be up and running again. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Cheers, Paul.

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 3:57 PM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please bear with us as our server disks for the groovy-lang.org website are replaced. This is on our non-Apache server and yet another reminder why we need to finish migrating everything over. I'll send another update once I have details about further progress. Both the website and CI server are affected. I'll be prioritising the website during the restore process. CI server may be a little later.

Apache Groovy committer