sourceFolderOfCurrentFile() pointcut in DSLD

sourceFolderOfCurrentFile() pointcut in DSLD

alzadude
Hi,

I'm trying to use the sourceFolderOfCurrentFile() pointcut in combination, e.g.

def myScripts = sourceFolderOfCurrentFile("src/main/scripts") | sourceFolderOfCurrentFile("src/test/scripts")

However this doesn't seem to work as I'd expect, i.e. match on files in either source folder; what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Re: sourceFolderOfCurrentFile() pointcut in DSLD

Andrew Eisenberg
Hmmm...

not working for me either...I'll have to take a look.  For now as a workaround, you will have to separate the expression into 2 pointcuts.