"News" RSS feed broken?

Daniel Serodio-3
I wanted to subscribe to the "Groovy news" RSS feed, but it doesn't
contain any posts:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:taxo="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/taxonomy/"
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Confluence RSS Feed</title>
    <link>http://docs.codehaus.org</link>
    <description>The 15 most recent creations of or modifications to
blogposts in space Groovy.</description>
  </channel>
</rss>

Re: "News" RSS feed broken?

Well, as there haven't been any news recently, I guess the default
configuration is to show only the news < xxxDate.

I suspect it works, but it doesn't show anything since our news are pretty old.

Does it make sense?

On 5/9/06, Daniel Serodio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanted to subscribe to the "Groovy news" RSS feed, but it doesn't
> contain any posts:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <rss xmlns:taxo="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/taxonomy/"
> xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
> xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" version="2.0">
>   <channel>
>     <title>Confluence RSS Feed</title>
>     <link>http://docs.codehaus.org</link>
>     <description>The 15 most recent creations of or modifications to
> blogposts in space Groovy.</description>
>   </channel>
> </rss>

Re: "News" RSS feed broken?

Daniel Serodio-3
Guillaume Laforge wrote:
> Well, as there haven't been any news recently, I guess the default
> configuration is to show only the news < xxxDate.
>
> I suspect it works, but it doesn't show anything since our news are
> pretty old.
>
> Does it make sense?
I guess it does.  The "description" is a little bit misleading thou,
maybe it should read "Creations of or modifications to blogposts in
space Groovy in the last XXX days." or something like that.

> On 5/9/06, Daniel Serodio <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I wanted to subscribe to the "Groovy news" RSS feed, but it doesn't
>> contain any posts:
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <rss xmlns:taxo="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/taxonomy/"
>> xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
>> xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" version="2.0">
>>   <channel>
>>     <title>Confluence RSS Feed</title>
>>     <link>http://docs.codehaus.org</link>
>>     <description>The 15 most recent creations of or modifications to
>> blogposts in space Groovy.</description>
>>   </channel>
>> </rss>

Re: "News" RSS feed broken?

Well, I have no clue if Confluence will let me customize that, but
I'll investigate.
Thanks for the suggestions.