preparing for release 2.5.2

paulk_asert

I am just about ready to proceed with getting a candidate 2.5.2 available for voting. Any last changes that people want?

Re: preparing for release 2.5.2

Remko Popma
If you can wait 30 minutes I’ll update the picocli dependency to the latest version. Now running the tests.

(Shameless plug) Every java main() method deserves http://picocli.info

> On Aug 9, 2018, at 16:37, Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I am just about ready to proceed with getting a candidate 2.5.2 available for voting. Any last changes that people want?
>
> Cheers, Paul.

Re: preparing for release 2.5.2

Hi Paul,

on vacation right now, but what about including the "named variable" @Macro feature I proposed a as an experimental feature, to get user feedback ?

Cheers,
mg

Von: Paul King <[hidden email]>
Datum: 09.08.18 08:37 (GMT+00:00)
Betreff: preparing for release 2.5.2

I am just about ready to proceed with getting a candidate 2.5.2 available for voting. Any last changes that people want?

Re: preparing for release 2.5.2

Remko Popma
Done with the dependency upgrade. Sorry it took a bit longer than expected.

(Shameless plug) Every java main() method deserves http://picocli.info

> On Aug 9, 2018, at 17:30, Remko Popma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If you can wait 30 minutes I’ll update the picocli dependency to the latest version. Now running the tests.
>
> (Shameless plug) Every java main() method deserves http://picocli.info
>
>> On Aug 9, 2018, at 16:37, Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> I am just about ready to proceed with getting a candidate 2.5.2 available for voting. Any last changes that people want?
>>
>> Cheers, Paul.

Re: preparing for release 2.5.2

paulk_asert
No probs, I'll probably kick things off first thing tomorrow.