[parrot] Command expressions in array initializer

[parrot] Command expressions in array initializer – Hi, I just found a good puzzler candidate. `new int[] { a b, c, d }` is actually `new int[] { a(b, c, d) }`. I suggest to drop support for ...
Good suggestion. Besides the array initializer, argument list should be considered to stop supporting command expression too. Cheers, Daniel...
Oh wow, I haven’t noticed that. Main motivation for stopping supporting command expressions in array initializers was that they are not support...