next release(s)

I'll send an email to the users list to gather any extra feedback about fixes for, and timing of, upcoming releases. It would be great if someone else wants to be involved in a release. I'll do at least one release myself in a few weeks time but we can certainly do more than one release if we want to. Just let me know.

Re: next release(s)

Daniel Sun
Hi Paul,

       I think I can set aside some time to release 3.0.0-alpha-1.

       Is there any document to guide me to complete it?

Re: next release(s)

paulk_asert
Hi Daniel, I will contact you offline with some more details. The main thing is to check out the release repo:

https://github.com/apache/groovy-release

You will also need to generate yourself a key and add it to the KEYS files:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/groovy/KEYS

Perhaps we can get several releases out the door over the next week or two.

Cheers, Paul.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Paul,

       I think I can set aside some time to release 3.0.0-alpha-1.

       Is there any document to guide me to complete it?

Re: next release(s)

Daniel Sun
Hi Paul,

      I'm trying to release 2.6.0-alpha-1 and wish everything would be OK :)

 P.S. building and uploading artifacts cost me 6+ hours (about 20KB/s), OMG...