[jsr] Getting back to business!

Hello dear users, contributors and developers,

Welcome back to the Groovy mailing lists!

As you will probably have noticed, the entire Codehaus site has
suffered a major crash and has been down for more than a week. Both
Bob and Ben (from the Codehaus team) have been working long hours to
recover the system from backups and things are beginning to come
together again.

The JIRA system and the lists are working. The website sometimes works
and sometimes doesn't, but it should be working soon full time --
still a problem with Confluence some times.

The CVS system is still being rebuilt and when it comes back we will
have to spend some time in bringing it up to date. This should not
take more than a couple of days. If you have commit access to the CVS
repository please do not try to commit anything new until we have
restored the repository to the state it was before the crash.

We apologise for the interruption in service but we expect to be fully
recovered by the end of this week.

Thanks a lot for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Let's groove again!