Quantcast

[jira] [Resolved] (GROOVY-8156) Compile error when ListenerList annotation exists

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[jira] [Resolved] (GROOVY-8156) Compile error when ListenerList annotation exists

JIRA jira@apache.org

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8156?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]

John Wagenleitner resolved GROOVY-8156.
---------------------------------------
       Resolution: Fixed
         Assignee: John Wagenleitner
    Fix Version/s: 2.4.11

Thanks for reporting the issue.

> Compile error when ListenerList annotation exists
> -------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GROOVY-8156
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8156
>             Project: Groovy
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.4.10
>         Environment: Linux x64 java8
>            Reporter: Sascha Frinken
>            Assignee: John Wagenleitner
>            Priority: Blocker
>             Fix For: 2.4.11
>
>
> After upgrading groovy from  2.4.7 to 2.4.10 all classes using the `groovy.beans.ListenerList` annotation fail to compile.
> The error message is:
> {noformat}
> Caught: BUG! exception in phase 'canonicalization' in source unit '/tmp/fsck/bug.groovy' ClassNode#getTypeClass for Event is called before the type class is set
> BUG! exception in phase 'canonicalization' in source unit '/tmp/fsck/bug.groovy' ClassNode#getTypeClass for Event is called before the type class is set
> {noformat}
> Code to reproduce:
> {noformat}
> class Event {
> }
> interface EventListener {
>         void doSomething(Event e)
> }
> class EventHandler {
>         @groovy.beans.ListenerList
>         List<EventListener> listeners
> }
> def eh = new EventHandler()
> eh.addEventListener({ println it} as EventListener)
> eh.fireDoSomething(new Event())
> {noformat}
> Complete steps:
> {noformat}
> % sdk u groovy 2.4.7
> Using groovy version 2.4.7 in this shell.
> % cat bug.groovy
> class Event {
> }
> interface EventListener {
>         void doSomething(Event e)
> }
> class EventHandler {
>         @groovy.beans.ListenerList
>         List<EventListener> listeners
> }
> def eh = new EventHandler()
> eh.addEventListener({ println it} as EventListener)
> eh.fireDoSomething(new Event())
> % groovy -v
> Groovy Version: 2.4.7 JVM: 1.8.0_121 Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS: Linux
> % groovy bug.groovy # WORKS
> Event@762ef0ea
> % sdk u groovy 2.4.10      
> Using groovy version 2.4.10 in this shell.
> % groovy -v                
> Groovy Version: 2.4.10 JVM: 1.8.0_121 Vendor: Oracle Corporation OS: Linux
> % groovy bug.groovy # FAILS
> Caught: BUG! exception in phase 'canonicalization' in source unit '/tmp/fsck/bug.groovy' ClassNode#getTypeClass for Event is called before the type class is set
> BUG! exception in phase 'canonicalization' in source unit '/tmp/fsck/bug.groovy' ClassNode#getTypeClass for Event is called before the type class is set
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)
Loading...