groovy vs groovy-all in dependencies

ysb33r
Hi all,

In http://groovy-lang.org/download.html there is a section about adding
dependencies, which distinguishes between use of groovy and groovy-all.
There are many long-time users, including myself, who use groovy-all,
because it is very convenient, yet it is probably not the best solution
in many cases. I am wondering whether we should just extend that section
with some recommendation when to use which dependency.

Maybe the section should also highlight what to do when both groovy-all
and groovy appears in the graph of transitive dependencies.

What do you think?

-- Schalk