[groovy-user] ERROR: Environment variable JAVA_HOME has not been set.

[groovy-user] ERROR: Environment variable JAVA_HOME has not been set.

Sam Huang
I have some problems in using Groovy:

G:\Documents and Settings\MANMAN>Groovysh

ERROR: Environment variable JAVA_HOME has not been set.

Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the
location of your Java installation.

But I have set my JAVA_HOME to PATH:
J:\Borland\JBuilder2006\jdk1.5

How is it properly to set my JAVA_HOME?

Re: [groovy-user] ERROR: Environment variable JAVA_HOME has not been set.

Hello Sam,

On 18/11/05, Sam Hwang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have some problems in using Groovy:
>
> G:\Documents and Settings\MANMAN>Groovysh
>
> ERROR: Environment variable JAVA_HOME has not been set.
>
> Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the
> location of your Java installation.
>
> But I have set my JAVA_HOME to PATH:
> J:\Borland\JBuilder2006\jdk1.5
>
> How is it properly to set my JAVA_HOME?

Is it a real JDK or just a JRE?
Are you 100% sure JAVA_HOME is property set?