groovy eclipse plugin

Une bévue
Hey all,

i'm following the tuto in order to get groovy eclipse plugin at :
<http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin>

i was able to import the plugin however i don't see any "New -> Other -> Groovy -> Groovy Class." under Testing plugin step 4.

does y have to restart eclipse in order to get that ?

best,

yt

Re: groovy eclipse plugin

Alan Green-2
Une bévue wrote:
> i'm following the tuto in order to get groovy eclipse plugin at :
> <http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin>
>
> i was able to import the plugin however i don't see any "New -> Other -> Groovy -> Groovy Class." under Testing plugin step 4.

Just create a new text file called "MyScript.groovy" (or anything ending
in ".groovy"). The plugin will then recognise it as a Groovy file and
give you colour syntax highlighting, etc.

It's still early days for the Eclipse plugin, but the New Groovy Class
wizard will be added, one day.

Alan.

(PS: This is the mailing list for people that are developing the Groovy
compiler, libraries and tools. Questions about using Groovy are better
asked on the user list.)

Re: groovy eclipse plugin

Une bévue
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:17:47 +1100
Alan Green <[hidden email]> wrote:

> PS: This is the mailing list for people that are developing the Groovy
> compiler, libraries and tools. Questions about using Groovy are better
> asked on the user list.

ok, thanks, i'll changed my subscription ))