[groovy-dev] groovy idea plugin

colint
groovyj plugin to be useful  needs in Groovy Script Files.xml :

      <option name="HAS_BRACES" value="true" />
      <option name="HAS_BRACKETS" value="true" />
      <option name="HAS_PARENS" value="true" />

I couldnt find the file in CVS so apologies if this has been fixed.

Is there any development on the plugin still?

cheers
Colin.

Re: [groovy-dev] groovy idea plugin

Franck Rasolo
Hi Colin,

I presume you are referring to the syntax file which has been superceded by the
GroovyJ plug-in, see http://groovy.codehaus.org/IntelliJ+IDEA+Plugin and
http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyJ+Status for more information.

The development of the plug-in has lost a fair bit of steam lately, however you
can expect the features listed on
http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyJ+Features+and+Wish+List to be worked on
during Q1 2006.

Regards,