[groovy-dev] codehaus and confluence issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[groovy-dev] codehaus and confluence issues

Dierk König
Hiall,
 
looks like the code examples in the conflluence pages are missing spaces.
 
I tried to fix the error below but confluence is down for maintenance (?).
 
Thanks to Peter for the post.
Mittie
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Rossbach [mailto:pr  at  objektpark.de]
Sent: Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 8:00
To: Dierk Koenig
Subject: Hint: Kleine Fehler in der Doku auf der Site

Morgen Dierk,

sind fehlen Spaces in den Beispielen 

publicstatic void main(String[] args) {

    // properties
privateInteger id;
    privateString name;

usw.

Wie kippt man einen Bug bei Euch ein?

Das Telefonat gestern hat mir viel Spaß gemacht und heute geht Groovy weiter...

Peter



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [groovy-dev] codehaus and confluence issues

graemer
It is happening with Grails' examples too (see the GORM page). Even
when confluence is up there is no way to fix it there is something
wrong with the way codehaus is parsing the XML from confluence

We need to raise a JIRA chore on the haus project to fix it

Graeme

On 6/2/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> Hiall,
>
> looks like the code examples in the conflluence pages are missing spaces.
>
> I tried to fix the error below but confluence is down for maintenance (?).
> So I opened http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GROOVY-1332
>
> Thanks to Peter for the post.
> Mittie
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Peter Rossbach [mailto:pr  at  objektpark.de]
> Sent: Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 8:00
> To: Dierk Koenig
> Subject: Hint: Kleine Fehler in der Doku auf der Site
>
>
> Morgen Dierk,
>
>
> In diesem Artikel http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy+Beans
> sind fehlen Spaces in den Beispielen
>
>
> publicstatic void main(String[] args) {
>
>
>     // properties
> privateInteger id;
>     privateString name;
>
>
> usw.
>
>
> Wie kippt man einen Bug bei Euch ein?
>
>
> Das Telefonat gestern hat mir viel Spaß gemacht und heute geht Groovy
> weiter...
>
>
>
>
> Peter
>
>
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email