[groovy-dev] Which swt project is the currrent one?

[groovy-dev] Which swt project is the currrent one?

Scott Hickey-3
It appears that there are two source directories for
the SWT module in CVS. Which one is the current one?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: [groovy-dev] Which swt project is the currrent one?

Excellent question...
It's not really maintained anymore, so it's difficult to know.
Are you playing with it these days?

On 6/2/06, Scott Hickey <[hidden email]> wrote:
It appears that there are two source directories for
the SWT module in CVS. Which one is the current one?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: [groovy-dev] Which swt project is the currrent one?

Scott Hickey-3
Yes, I was playing with it last night to try to prototype a screen. I did get something working. The example scripts look like they are pre-jsr syntax. I thought it would be good to try to clean up the module and get the examples working. SWT builder support is mentioned all over the web but it seems like people who want to use it give up because of the lack of working examples.

If I'm going to do any work, I wanted to make sure I was working in the right CVS project.

Scott

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy