[groovy-dev] GSQL Status

graemer
I noticed there is a separate module for Groovy called GSQL (apart
from Groovy SQL that is which is why i always ignored it as i thought
it was the same) for working with database DDL schemas:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/GSQL

What is the state of this as the repository shows no updates in
14months? Is it usable within Grails as a mechanism for defining your
database?

Does anyeone know? :-)

Cheers,
Graeme

Re: [groovy-dev] GSQL Status

Hello Graeme,

> I noticed there is a separate module for Groovy called GSQL (apart
> from Groovy SQL that is which is why i always ignored it as i thought
> it was the same) for working with database DDL schemas:
> http://groovy.codehaus.org/GSQL
>
> What is the state of this as the repository shows no updates in
> 14months? Is it usable within Grails as a mechanism for defining your
> database?
>
> Does anyeone know? :-)

Jeremy worked on GSQL and might give you further information on its status.
AFAIK, it was inspired after commons-sql / DDLUtils.
But I haven't used it, so I cannot say anything on its status.