[groovy-dev] GROOVY-1125

David Waddell
Hello all,

    I've prepared a patch for jira issue 1125 - provide intersect on
Collections generally, not only on List. Consists of  patch for class
concerned, new test class for fix, and patch to an ubertest class.

 As far as I can work out I'm not supposed to post the patch to this
list but to attach it instead to the issue in JIRA. So I've created an
account in JIRA, davidwaddell, if someone would like to assign to me,
else I can post here if needed.

thanks,
Dave.

Re: [groovy-dev] GROOVY-1125

Jochen Theodorou
David Waddell schrieb:
> Hello all,
>
>     I've prepared a patch for jira issue 1125 - provide intersect on
> Collections generally, not only on List. Consists of  patch for class
> concerned, new test class for fix, and patch to an ubertest class.

very nice.

>  As far as I can work out I'm not supposed to post the patch to this
> list but to attach it instead to the issue in JIRA. So I've created an
> account in JIRA, davidwaddell, if someone would like to assign to me,
> else I can post here if needed.

I was unable to find your Account.. but you can attach a file even the
issue is not assigned to you I thought.

Re: [groovy-dev] GROOVY-1125

David Waddell
Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@...> writes:

> I was unable to find your Account.. but you can attach a file even the
> issue is not assigned to you I thought.

.. patch is attached to Jira issue,

cheers,
Dave.