[groovy-dev] Date for JSR-04?

Martin C. Martin
Hi,

It's been about 2 1/2 months since the release of JSR-03.  Any thoughts
on what should be finished up for JSR-04, and how long that will take?

Thanks,
Martin

Re: [groovy-dev] Date for JSR-04?

Hello Martin,

On 31/10/05, Martin C. Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It's been about 2 1/2 months since the release of JSR-03.  Any thoughts
> on what should be finished up for JSR-04, and how long that will take?

I think we're going to release JSR-04 around mid-november /
end-november, just before the JSR meeting in Paris. So that we have a
base to talk about.