[groovy-dev] Classworlds stuff

Russel Winder
Is the file $GROOVY_HOME/conf/groovy-starter.conf now redundant?
Currently, the conf directory with this file still gets installed.  Also
the bin/groovy script refers to it.

I have no problem tinkering with the Linux/UNIX scripts as I can test on
Linux, Solaris and Cygwin but I cannot test on Darwin (presumably that
means MacOSX?)
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200

Re: [groovy-dev] Classworlds stuff

Jochen Theodorou
Russel Winder schrieb:

> Is the file $GROOVY_HOME/conf/groovy-starter.conf now redundant?
> Currently, the conf directory with this file still gets installed.  Also
> the bin/groovy script refers to it.
>
> I have no problem tinkering with the Linux/UNIX scripts as I can test on
> Linux, Solaris and Cygwin but I cannot test on Darwin (presumably that
> means MacOSX?)

instead of having multiple files we have now only one file. so it is not
redundant. if there are any other conf files, then thea are redundant...

Re: [groovy-dev] Classworlds stuff

> instead of having multiple files we have now only one file. so it is not
> redundant. if there are any other conf files, then thea are redundant...

Damn... what a shame... I had old classworld conf files in my
directory when I made the distributions... Those files aren't needed
anymore.

Blackdrag, perhaps we should do a quick JSR-05 :-)

Guillaume Laforge schrieb:

>>instead of having multiple files we have now only one file. so it is not
>>redundant. if there are any other conf files, then thea are redundant...
>

> Damn... what a shame... I had old classworld conf files in my
> directory when I made the distributions... Those files aren't needed
> anymore.
>
> Blackdrag, perhaps we should do a quick JSR-05 :-)

and fix these 2 "very easy to find, but nobody made a test" bugs? hehe

On 22/11/05, Jochen Theodorou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> and fix these 2 "very easy to find, but nobody made a test" bugs? hehe
> bye blackdrag

Yup :-)

Let's wait... perhaps others will notice some bugs we can fix too!