groovy-all

arne.adams

Hi,

is there groovy maven dependency, that can be used in a java project without pulling in test ng?

The test ng „gift“ is quite a nuisance, if junit tests are used. Even if junit is disabled for test ng, test ng still checks each and every junit test case (which takes roughly half a second on my box).

Kind Regards,

Arne