Would like to unsubscribe from groovy user group.

Would like to unsubscribe from groovy user group.

Srikanth Rao (Srikanth.Rao@absa.co.za)

Hi,

Can someone help me get the link for me to unsubscribe myself from groovy’s user community ?

Thanks,

S Srikanth

Important Notice:

Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider, registration number: NCRCP7. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Absa. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Absa. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email. If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [hidden email] and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer. By messaging with Absa you consent to the foregoing. By emailing Absa you consent to the terms herein. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Absa Group.

Re: Would like to unsubscribe from groovy user group.

Guillaume Laforge-4
Did you have a look at the Mailing-lists page on our wiki?

You should be able to unsubscribe by loging in into the Codehaus Xircles admin interface here:
And you should see the lists you're subscribed to, and have an unsubscribe link available.

Guillaume

http://www.springsource.com/g2one