Workflow + groovy + DSL

AMARNATH, Balachandar
Hi,

I have a simple workflow as below.

TaskA | TaskB & Taskc

Is there any workflow tool based on Groovy + DSL that can help me to achieve this?.

Also, at one point the result of a task has to be processed manually.  Is there a way to define a manual task with such tools?

I would be happy if you some one can share their  thought here.

With thanks and regards
Balachandar

With thanks and regards
Balachandar

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.