Quantcast

Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

paulk_asert
The Groovy PMC welcomes John Wagenleitner as its latest member. Many
of you will already know John - he has been a very valuable member of
the Groovy community for
numerous years with many commits as well as an active contribution
within the various mailing lists, the issue tracker and forums. He has
been particularly active in recent times with I believe the second
most number of commits over the last 12 months. He has always taken a
very community oriented stance and we welcome him as the latest member
of the Groovy PMC. Welcome John!