Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

paulk_asert
The Groovy PMC welcomes John Wagenleitner as its latest member. Many
of you will already know John - he has been a very valuable member of
the Groovy community for
numerous years with many commits as well as an active contribution
within the various mailing lists, the issue tracker and forums. He has
been particularly active in recent times with I believe the second
most number of commits over the last 12 months. He has always taken a
very community oriented stance and we welcome him as the latest member
of the Groovy PMC. Welcome John!

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Daniel Sun
Congratulations to John :)

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

jnorthr
Welcome aboard John! 👍

Sent from my iPad

> On 2 Apr 2017, at 11:11, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to John :)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Cédric Champeau
Congrats and welcome, John!

Welcome aboard John! 👍

Sent from my iPad

> On 2 Apr 2017, at 11:11, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to John :)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

shils
Congratulations John!
On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:35 AM Cédric Champeau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome, John!

Welcome aboard John! 👍

Sent from my iPad

> On 2 Apr 2017, at 11:11, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to John :)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Mario Garcia
Congratulations!!

On 3 Apr 2017 00:25, "Shil Sinha" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations John!
On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:35 AM Cédric Champeau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome, John!

Welcome aboard John! 👍

Sent from my iPad

> On 2 Apr 2017, at 11:11, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to John :)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Suderman Keith
Congrats John.  To tell you the truth, I thought you already were a member!

On Apr 3, 2017, at 9:30 AM, Mario Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations!!

On 3 Apr 2017 00:25, "Shil Sinha" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations John!
On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:35 AM Cédric Champeau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome, John!

Welcome aboard John! 👍

Sent from my iPad

> On 2 Apr 2017, at 11:11, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to John :)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

Keith Suderman