Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

paulk_asert

The Apache Groovy PMC has invited Daniel Sun to join the PMC and he has accepted. You all probably know Daniel for his wonderful efforts on the Parrot parser but he has been contributing in many other areas as well recently. We look forward to many future contributions too! Welcome Daniel!

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

Daniel.Sun
Thanks for your kind words :-)
I believe Groovy will be groovier and groovier because of our endless
efforts.

-----
Apache Groovy committer
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

Remko Popma
Congrats, Daniel!

Remko

> On May 6, 2019, at 21:35, Daniel.Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your kind words :-)
> I believe Groovy will be groovier and groovier because of our endless
> efforts.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun
>

> -----
> Apache Groovy committer
> Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
> Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

sbglasius
Congratulations Daniel. You help make Groovy shine!

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius

On Mon, 6 May 2019 at 13:15, Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Apache Groovy PMC has invited Daniel Sun to join the PMC and he has accepted. You all probably know Daniel for his wonderful efforts on the Parrot parser but he has been contributing in many other areas as well recently. We look forward to many future contributions too! Welcome Daniel!

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

Congratulations also from me, Daniel G-)

On 06/05/2019 14:35, Daniel.Sun wrote:

> Thanks for your kind words :-)
> I believe Groovy will be groovier and groovier because of our endless
> efforts.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun
>

> -----
> Apache Groovy committer
> Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
> Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

Roman Shaposhnik-2
Congrats Daniel! Well deserved!

Thanks,
Roman.

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 5:14 PM MG <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations also from me, Daniel G-)
>
> On 06/05/2019 14:35, Daniel.Sun wrote:
> > Thanks for your kind words :-)
> > I believe Groovy will be groovier and groovier because of our endless
> > efforts.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Daniel.Sun
> >

> > -----
> > Apache Groovy committer
> > Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
> > Twitter: @daniel_sun
> >
> > --
> > Sent from: http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Groovy-Dev-f372993.html

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

jwagenleitner
This is great news, welcome Daniel!

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 4:15 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Apache Groovy PMC has invited Daniel Sun to join the PMC and he has accepted. You all probably know Daniel for his wonderful efforts on the Parrot parser but he has been contributing in many other areas as well recently. We look forward to many future contributions too! Welcome Daniel!

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

keeganwitt
Congrats Daniel, you've earned it.

-Keegan

On Wed, May 8, 2019, 5:58 PM John Wagenleitner <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is great news, welcome Daniel!

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 4:15 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Apache Groovy PMC has invited Daniel Sun to join the PMC and he has accepted. You all probably know Daniel for his wonderful efforts on the Parrot parser but he has been contributing in many other areas as well recently. We look forward to many future contributions too! Welcome Daniel!

Cheers, Paul.