[VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 3.0.6

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 3.0.6 release!

This release includes 72 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12348621

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_3_0_6
Tag commit id: 6eb8bbbf62120a29cae04d3cdddf0e4e28954760

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r41589).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/3.0.6/sources
Convenience binaries: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/3.0.6/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 3.0.6.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 3.0.6
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 3.0.6 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 3.0.6

+1 (binding)

All tests fine, and smoke test with the console fine too.

Guillaume

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 11:19 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Apache Groovy committer

+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 3.0.6

Andres Almiray