[VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.7

paulk_asert

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.5.7 release!

This release includes 54 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:

Tag commit id: 5319cd00ce639cbec8869b4939a64a6453276689

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r33926).

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.5.7.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.5.7
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.5.7 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.7

+1 (binding)

Build and tests from source OK.
Smoke tests with the console OK.
All good for me.

Guillaume

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 2:34 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Apache Groovy committer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.7

+1 (binding)

All tests pass on my local machine. Here is the result of build scan:
https://gradle.com/s/lyyqm5tufegr4

-----
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.7

Andres Almiray
+1 (binding)
Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
JCP EC Associate Seat
http://andresalmiray.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

+1 (binding)