Okay, it took a bit longer than I expected but I plan to merge in PR#610 and PR#611 tomorrow and then start phase 1 of the 2.5.0-beta-2 release. Not all the fixes people asked for are in their yet. They will need to wait until next time.
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 4:18 AM, Dominik Przybysz <[hidden email]> wrote:
is there any chance that these two issues will be resolved in next groovy version?