Upcoming releases

I was planning to release 2.5.0-beta-2 probably first thing next week.
If you have any upcoming changes that you want in the release, please
get them in now or let me know if that time frame causes a problem.

It will depend on whether we get much feedback on the beta but I would
anticipate moving towards the first RC release in the next month or two.
It would be good to get that release out the door so we can increase
focus on 2.6/3! :-)

Re: Upcoming releases

+1

In addition, it would be good to release 2.6.0-alpha-2/2.6.0-beta-1 within a
month or two :)

Re: Upcoming releases

Dominik Przybysz
Hi,
is there any chance that these two issues will be resolved in next groovy version?

The second one is the most interesting to me.

+1

In addition, it would be good to release 2.6.0-alpha-2/2.6.0-beta-1 within a
month or two :)

Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz