Source code for Groovy SOAP module

Kiran-2
hi,

I have some problems in using Groovy SOAP.
How can I debug inside the Groovy SOAP module?
Where can I get the source code of Groovy SOAP client?

Thanks
Kiran
tog

Re: Source code for Groovy SOAP module

tog
Hi Kiran,

What kind of problem are you encountering ?
Do not hesitate to raise a JIRA issue about them at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GROOVY
and finally you can attach a patch to the issue if you wish.
The sources are located in the modules/groovysoap directory
http://cvs.groovy.codehaus.org/browse/groovy/groovy/modules/groovysoap

cheers
tog

Kiran K.G. a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I have some problems in using Groovy SOAP.
> How can I debug inside the Groovy SOAP module?
> Where can I get the source code of Groovy SOAP client?
>
> Thanks
> Kiran

Re: Source code for Groovy SOAP module

Russel Winder
On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 15:50 -0700, Kiran K.G. wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have some problems in using Groovy SOAP.
> How can I debug inside the Groovy SOAP module?
> Where can I get the source code of Groovy SOAP client?
>
> Thanks
> Kiran

I cannot offer an answer to your question but just wanted to suggest
that this is the sort of question that might be better on the user
mailing list rather than the developer mailing list.  I have no doubt
you will get an answer on this list but the user list is larger, has
more people doing things that could help, and more people interested in
hearing the answer!

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200