Shameless Plug - Groovy Talk by Jez and others...

Shameless Plug - Groovy Talk by Jez and others...

Jeremy Rayner
Hiya,
Here is a shameless plug for the informal Groovy
talks that will be taking place tomorrow night near
Farringdon (London, UK). (27 July 2006)

I'll be rambling through, showing some random, cool
groovy stuff. John Wilson will be chatting about groovy xml
parsing and the like, Russel Winder will talk groovy
and Graeme Rocher inventor of Grails will be on hand.

Details and Registration at
http://skillsmatter.com/groovy-grails-ug

Hopefully see you there

Jez.
--
Groovy Engineer
http://javanicus.com/blog2

Re: Shameless Plug - Groovy Talk by Jez and others...

Wish I were there ;-)
That sounds like the place to be if you're a Groovy fan!