Re: [groovy-dev] Eclipse Plugin update site

Re: [groovy-dev] Eclipse Plugin update site

Scott Hickey-3
I have published the latest version of the plugin on the update site and tested the update site with clean installations of Eclipse 3.1.2 and Eclipse 3.2.0 .

The latest plugin has preliminary versions of code browsing and code-assist. These features are by no means complete. Thank you Edward and James for taking the initiative in these two difficult areas.

Note that the plugin now defaults to placing the compiled class files in a directory separate from the default project output directory. This should make it easier to manage Java and Groovy source in the same project where Java classes are callling Groovy classes. Thanks James.

Scott

Re: [groovy-dev] Eclipse Plugin update site

Russel Winder
On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 13:31 -0700, Scott Hickey wrote:
> I have published the latest version of the plugin on the update site and tested the update site with clean installations of Eclipse 3.1.2 and Eclipse 3.2.0 .

I found I had to look for a new feature rather than update a current
feature to get this update, is this right?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200

Re: Re: [groovy-dev] Eclipse Plugin update site

Justin Forder
Russel Winder wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 13:31 -0700, Scott Hickey wrote:
>> I have published the latest version of the plugin on the update site and tested the update site with clean installations of Eclipse 3.1.2 and Eclipse 3.2.0 .
>
> I found I had to look for a new feature rather than update a current
> feature to get this update, is this right?

I found the same (Eclipse 3.1.1).

regards

   Justin