Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 3.0.0-beta-2 Released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 3.0.0-beta-2 Released

Congrats on this release!

Le dim. 14 juil. 2019 à 12:57, 孙 岚 <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 3.0.0-beta-2 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-faceted programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the https://groovy.apache.org website.

This is a pre-release of a new version of Groovy.
We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us when using this version.

This release includes 40 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:

Sources, convenience binaries, downloadable documentation and an SDK
We recommend you verify your installation using the information on that page.

Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.

We welcome your help and feedback and in particular want
to thank everyone who contributed to this release.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://groovy.apache.org/

Note: Apache Groovy 3.0.0-beta-2 was compiled with JDK8, so the illegal access warnings will come back if you use JDK9+. But don't worry, we will do another release in a week or two. Please verify the issues you reported first and give us feedback, which will help us improve the quality of next release.

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.