Packages? Dependencies?

Frank Eisenack
Hi, I just installed groovy "emerge groovy" and want to run a script.
But "groovy myscript.groovy" results in:
"unable to resolve class groovy.sql.Sql"

Now I wonder, where and how to get the "groovy.sql.Sql" package?
Is there any package management system or how is this supposed to work?

Help or any hint would be appreciated...

Re: Packages? Dependencies?

Frank Eisenack
Am 26.06.2018 um 20:10 schrieb Frank Eisenack:
> Hi, I just installed groovy "emerge groovy" and want to run a script.

Ok, I'm good.
I got "sdkman" and did a "sdk install groovy". Seems gentoo's portage
did not get my the complete thing.