NoClassDefFoundError with InteractiveShell

NoClassDefFoundError with InteractiveShell

graemer
We're getting the error below when trying to run this line:

        def c = new groovy.ui.InteractiveShell(grailsApp.classLoader, b)

Has anything changed with the InteractiveShell, is there a new dependency?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jline/Completor
        at Shell_groovy$_run_closure2.class$(Shell_groovy)
        at Shell_groovy$_run_closure2.doCall(Shell_groovy:47)

Cheers

--
Graeme Rocher
Grails Project Lead

Re: NoClassDefFoundError with InteractiveShell

graemer
Nevermind found the new jar. Out of interest what feature does this new jar add?

Cheers

--
Graeme Rocher
Grails Project Lead

Re: Re: NoClassDefFoundError with InteractiveShell

Jason Dillon
On Aug 19, 2007, at 6:26 PM, Graeme Rocher wrote:
> Nevermind found the new jar. Out of interest what feature does this
> new jar add?

JLine adds readline-ish features for rich buffer editing/history/
completion while being very compatible across windows and posix systems.

--jason