Next releases

Hi everyone,

I hope to make some more releases before ApacheCon @Home[1] starts in just over a week since we have quite a few fixes and improvements ready for release (we have over 60 fixes in 3.0.6 for instance). I'd like a Groovy 4.0.0-alpha-1, hopefully 3.0.6 and possibly 2.5.14.

There are a few known regressions which we'd still like to fix so won't be for a few days but just giving everyone a heads-up. Please help out if you can on any regressions which are important to you, or finish up any improvements you may be working on that you'd like to see in the various releases.

ASM 9 final is also due soon, so we'll hold off 3.0.6 waiting for that if we can.

Re: Next releases

Remi Forax
ASM 9 should have been released this week end but we have an issue with our nexus requiring human intervention on the hardware,
hopefully, this should be fixed soon.

Rémi

[...]

Hi Paul,
ASM 9.0 have been released this morning.

regards,
Rémi