Next release

Jochen and I will both be at Gr8conf EU next week. If we get time after our other commitments, we are thinking of doing a release. Depending on time it might be one of 2.4.12 or 2.5.0-beta-1 or potentially both if we have time. We'll make another announcement early-to-mid next week once we discuss plans further but in the meantime it will be a good time for any commits you might have targeting either of those releases. And similarly, now's the time to shout if you are aware of anything that you regard as must fixes before those release. There is nothing marked as blocker in Jira.

Cheers, Paul.