[LAZY] Deprecate and remove groovy.lang.ParameterArray

[LAZY] Deprecate and remove groovy.lang.ParameterArray

The class groovy.lang.ParameterArray isn't being used in our codebase. I propose to deprecate in 3 and remove in 4. From the history it looks like it was added in 2005 as a workaround but removed from usage about a month later since it wasn't needed.

 Any objections?

Re: [LAZY] Deprecate and remove groovy.lang.ParameterArray

No objection.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:57 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

The class groovy.lang.ParameterArray isn't being used in our codebase. I propose to deprecate in 3 and remove in 4. From the history it looks like it was added in 2005 as a workaround but removed from usage about a month later since it wasn't needed.

 Any objections?

Apache Groovy committer

Re: [LAZY] Deprecate and remove groovy.lang.ParameterArray

+1

-----
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me