JitPack for Groovy

     I have created a demo project to show how to try Groovy in a Java
project via JitPack. Here is the link to the project repository:

     The key parts of build.gradle is shown as follows:
repositories {
    maven { url 'https://jitpack.io' }

dependencies {
    compile 'com.github.apache:groovy:master-SNAPSHOT' // See

//  ensure Gradle always picks up the ‘freshest’ version of the build
configurations.all {
    resolutionStrategy.cacheChangingModulesFor 0, 'seconds'

      I hope JitPack can help more groovy users try the latest version of
Groovy easily and give us feedback as soon as possible.