JAX: Groovy and Eclipse

Dierk König
Hiall,

the JAX conference was held together with an Eclipse
conference. So we had many Eclipse experts feeling the Groovy
whirlwind.
I have to follow up with them but it's not unlikely that
some Eclipse team members will jump in and help on the
plug-in front.

cheers
Mittie

Re: JAX: Groovy and Eclipse

That'd be lovely to have even more help on the plugin front!