Interface which defines the methods in the Meta Object Protocol

Interface which defines the methods in the Meta Object Protocol

tugwilson
I have just committed a new interface MOP to the /experimental
directory in CVS HEAD. This interface defines all the methods which
make up the MOP. This is purely there for documentation purposes. A
real MetaClass needs to implement very many more methods.

I hope this will allow use to discuss the MOP and to mean the same
thing. Over the last day or so i have had discussions about the MOP
and had a feeling that it meant one thing to me and another thing to
others.

So in future I hope that people will tell me that the MetaClass can't
do X rather than the MOP can't do X :)

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk