Indy jars does not pull indy dependencies

Indy jars does not pull indy dependencies

Raviteja Lokineni
I was using groovy-templates:indy in my projects but the dependency tree was showing non-indy dependencies. So I had to do this:
compile 'org.codehaus.groovy:groovy:2.4.7:indy'
compile ('org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-templates:2.4.7:indy') {
exclude module: 'groovy'
exclude module: 'groovy-xml'
}
compile ('org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-xml:2.4.8:indy') {
exclude module: 'groovy'
}
Is this a known issue?

Raviteja Lokineni | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

Re: Indy jars does not pull indy dependencies

Raviteja Lokineni
+User group

Anyone from user group know about this?