Help needed for short presentation

Russel Winder-3
Hi,

I think I just volunteered to do a 35min presentation on Groovy In
London sometime late summer. Given I haven't really used Groovy in
about 4 or 5 years, I think it would be wise to take advice from the
team on what to highlight to what will be fundamentally a Java audience
for Groovy 2.5.0 and Groovy 3.0.0.

I believe we can assume Java 8.

Feel free to send emails privately and I will summarise.

Thanks.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200

Re: Help needed for short presentation

paulk_asert
Feel free to use my slides Russel. You should be able to download a PDF but shout if you have problems.

P.S. can fix your email address when I get back.