[Help] Need help with nabble setup

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Groovy Community,

My name is Piotr and I'm coming from newly setup project Apache Royale. We are in progress of setup our environment and face into the problem how can we setup nabble forum. We would like to ask for help in that matter. - Can anyone provide us some instruction how to do this ?

We will be very appreciated!

All the best,

Piotr