Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko Popma
I propose we get a Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

This is a good place to announce new releases or have content articles and let the ASF help expose it to a wider audience.

If there’s interest, the PMC needs to request this to get things started.

I’d be interested in writing articles.

Remko

Re: Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

paulk_asert
Good idea. I put in a request:

I propose we get a Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko

Re: Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko Popma
Great!

Please grant me (blog user “rpopma”) access rights when the blog is created.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:25 Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:

Paul.

I propose we get a Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko

I propose we get a Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko

I propose we get a Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko

Re: Groovy project blog at blogs.apache.org

Remko Popma
Paul

I was able to log in.
Let me start by blogging the CodeNarc 1.2 release announcement.

Remko