Groovy plugin for Eclipse 2.9.2 has been released

Groovy plugin for Eclipse 2.9.2 has been released

mauromol
Hello all,
I hope this message won't be considered inappropriate, but I would like
to say my personal big "Thank you!" to Eric Milles for the impressive
work he has done to revive the Groovy Eclipse plugin after Pivotal
stopped to support its development.

After more than a year of work, he alone was able to provide to most
usable and reliable version of this Eclipse plugin ever.

I think Eric's work is extremely important and valuable for both the
Eclipse and the Groovy communities.

The 2.9.2 announcement and release notes page is available at:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/wiki/Groovy-Eclipse-2.9.2-Release-Notes

Happy new year to everyone!
Mauro

Re: Groovy plugin for Eclipse 2.9.2 has been released

Very cool, congrats Eric!

(and btw, such announcements are definitely appropriate on this channel)
((even more so on [hidden email] actually, so that it's seen by all our users))

Il 09/01/2018 12:51, Guillaume Laforge ha scritto:
> ((even more so on [hidden email] actually, so that it's seen by all our
> users))

Maybe you or someone else would be so kind to forward it to the users
mailing list, as I'm not a subscriber.

Thanks,
Mauro

Re: Groovy plugin for Eclipse 2.9.2 has been released