Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

Dierk König
Hi all,

the authoring team is happy to announce that the second edition of the Groovy in Action book is now in print.

You can directly order from the publisher under http://groovy.canoo.com/gina .

keep groovin'
Dierk

Re: Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

Jochen Theodorou
Am 17.06.2015 15:25, schrieb Dierk König:
> Hi all,
>
> the authoring team is happy to announce that the second edition of the Groovy in Action book is now in print.
>
> You can directly order from the publisher under http://groovy.canoo.com/gina .

congrats

Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou

Re: Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

Robert Stagner

Congrats!!!

Is it safe to assume that if I purchased the electronic and hard copy versions months ago, then I should expect to receive the book in the mail -- coming soon?

I can't wait :-)

keep groovin'
Dierk

Re: Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

Dierk König
> Is it safe to assume that if I purchased the electronic and hard copy versions months ago, then I should expect to receive the book in the mail -- coming soon?

Sure! I assume it is a matter of days.

> I can't wait :-)

That's the spirit!

Enjoy
Dierk

Re: Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

antoaravinth

Great book. Already read once it was in meap.

Authors should write "Functional programming in Groovy". Will be happy if I see a book like this!

On 17 Jun 2015 22:33, "Dierk König" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it safe to assume that if I purchased the electronic and hard copy versions months ago, then I should expect to receive the book in the mail -- coming soon?

Sure! I assume it is a matter of days.

> I can't wait :-)

That's the spirit!

Enjoy
Dierk

Re: Groovy in Action, second edition, now in print

Dierk König
Great suggestion!

Enjoy
Dierk

sent from:mobile

Am 19.06.2015 um 19:34 schrieb Anto Aravinth <[hidden email]>:

Great book. Already read once it was in meap.

Authors should write "Functional programming in Groovy". Will be happy if I see a book like this!

On 17 Jun 2015 22:33, "Dierk König" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it safe to assume that if I purchased the electronic and hard copy versions months ago, then I should expect to receive the book in the mail -- coming soon?

Sure! I assume it is a matter of days.

> I can't wait :-)

That's the spirit!

Enjoy