Groovy-SOAP (or whatever)

Jonathan Carlson
I'm going to try it against SalesForce.com (I don't know the server, but
I know Axis can be used as a client).  I'd prefer to use Groovy if at
all possible.

Does GSOAP remove the need to generate client stub classes from WSDL?
The GSOAP page doesn't say that, but it looks kind of like that.

- Jonathan

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com
tog

Re: Groovy-SOAP (or whatever)

tog
Hi Jon,

yes it does, you just need to create a proxy from the wsdl.
hope this help

cheers
tog