Groovy Party Flickr Tag: groovyparty

Sven Haiges
Hi all,

this leads to an interview & idea with Guillaume that we recorded yesterday for the Grails Podcast (will be out end of Jan). As there will be Groovy Parties all over the world on Jan 29, we should agree on a Flickr tag so we can later find images about the parties...

We propose "groovyparty" as the tag to use.

Party on\
Sven

On 1/18/07, Edward Povazan <[hidden email]> wrote:
How about a bear holding the book? It's out in Vancouver Canada too,
got my copy on Monday. It looks like Definitive Guide To Grails is
well and truly shipping every where now :)
-Ed

On 17-Jan-07, at 11:13 PM, Guillaume Laforge wrote:

> Yeah, me too !
> That'd be an awesome marketing campaing!
> Grails throughout the world!
>
> On 1/18/07, Michael Baehr <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Fred,
>>
>> I would love to see a picture with a kangaroo holding the book! ;-)
>>
>> Michael
>>

>> On 1/17/07, Fred Janon < [hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Excellent! :)
>> >
>> > My copy of Grails made it to Western Australia this morning, but
>> the
>> > only picture I would get would be with kangaroos!
>> >
>> > Fred

>> made it

>> >      http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>> >

> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Sven Haiges
[hidden email]

Skype: hansamann
Personal Homepage, Wiki & Blog: http://www.svenhaiges.de

Subscribe to the Grails Podcast:
http://hansamann.podspot.de/rss

RE: Groovy Party Flickr Tag: groovyparty

Dierk König
started the tag in flickr and added a link to the wiki page

Dierk