Grapplet & WingsBuilder contrib sites are up

Grapplet & WingsBuilder contrib sites are up

aalmiray
http://groovy.codehaus.org/Grapplet
http://groovy.codehaus.org/WingSBuilder

Distribution and Installing sections are still pending, I'm awaiting confirmation
on groovy-contrib getting its own webDAV access.

The pages are not public yet (at least linked by any Groovy page), the projects
changed package to org.kordamp.groovy instead of groovyx [ sounds like a *NIX clone ;-) ]

Cheers,
Andres

PD: I linked to Groovy's JIRA but if contributions may or may not be maintained by a Groovy
team member I think it would be best that they get their own JIRA space (If possible) so the
Groovy one doesn't get polluted.

Re: Grapplet & WingsBuilder contrib sites are u

I've filed a chore here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/HAUS-1555

On 8/4/07, Andres Almiray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://groovy.codehaus.org/Grapplet
> http://groovy.codehaus.org/WingSBuilder
>
> Distribution and Installing sections are still pending, I'm awaiting
> confirmation
> on groovy-contrib getting its own webDAV access.
>
> The pages are not public yet (at least linked by any Groovy page), the
> projects
> changed package to org.kordamp.groovy instead of groovyx [ sounds like a
> *NIX clone ;-) ]
>
> Cheers,
> Andres

Re: Grapplet & WingsBuilder contrib sites are u

aalmiray
Thanks Guillaume, I'm already watching it =)

glaforge wrote