GSOAP page

tog

GSOAP page

tog
I have add a first version of a groovy SOAP page but I was unable
to add a link in the module menu.
Could someone give me the link to that frame ?

I would be happy to have comments about the page (especially from
native english speaker;-))

Do not hesitate to give your opinion and drive the future dev of the module.
cheers
tog

Re: GSOAP page

You have to modify the page named Navigation

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have add a first version of a groovy SOAP page but I was unable
> to add a link in the module menu.
> Could someone give me the link to that frame ?
>
> I would be happy to have comments about the page (especially from
> native english speaker;-))
>
> Do not hesitate to give your opinion and drive the future dev of the module.
> cheers
> tog

tog

Re: GSOAP page

tog
It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...

On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
You have to modify the page named Navigation

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have add a first version of a groovy SOAP page but I was unable
> to add a link in the module menu.
> Could someone give me the link to that frame ?
>
> I would be happy to have comments about the page (especially from
> native english speaker;-))
>
> Do not hesitate to give your opinion and drive the future dev of the module.
> cheers
> tog

tog

Re: GSOAP page

tog
oops sorry it is ok

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...

On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
You have to modify the page named Navigation

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have add a first version of a groovy SOAP page but I was unable
> to add a link in the module menu.
> Could someone give me the link to that frame ?
>
> I would be happy to have comments about the page (especially from
> native english speaker;-))
>
> Do not hesitate to give your opinion and drive the future dev of the module.
> cheers
> tog

Re: GSOAP page

Append ?nocache ;-)

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in
> the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...
>

> On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > You have to modify the page named Navigation
> >
> > On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > I have add a first version of a groovy SOAP page but I was unable
> > > to add a link in the module menu.
> > > Could someone give me the link to that frame ?
> > >
> > > I would be happy to have comments about the page (especially from
> > > native english speaker;-))
> > >
> > > Do not hesitate to give your opinion and drive the future dev of the
> module.
> > > cheers
> > > tog
> > >

> > --
> > Guillaume Laforge
> > Groovy Project Manager
> > http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: GSOAP page

graemer
Cool looks good, one thing though should the SoapClient class be in
the package "groovy.gsoap.SoapClient" as I believe the codehaus
packages are supposed to be for internal implementaton and the
groovy.* for usage by users

Cheers
Graeme

On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Append ?nocache ;-)
>
> On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in
> > the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...
> >

> > On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > You have to modify the page named Navigation

> > module.
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Guillaume Laforge
> > > Groovy Project Manager
> > > http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy
> > >

> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

tog

Re: GSOAP page

tog
ok, I will do the changes.
thanks for the feedback

cheers
tog

Cool looks good, one thing though should the SoapClient class be in
the package "groovy.gsoap.SoapClient" as I believe the codehaus
packages are supposed to be for internal implementaton and the
groovy.* for usage by users

Cheers
Graeme

On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge < [hidden email]> wrote:
> Append ?nocache ;-)
>
> On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in

> > the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...
> >

> > On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge < [hidden email]> wrote:
> > > You have to modify the page named Navigation

> > module.
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Guillaume Laforge
> > > Groovy Project Manager
> > > http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy
> > >

> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: GSOAP page

Tugdual Grall
Hello,

Just a simple comment about the name...

GSOAP is a beautiful name but also already use by a C/C++ SOAP stack:
http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html

do not know if this is important.. just wanted to mention it.

Regards
Tug

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, I will do the changes.
thanks for the feedback

cheers
tog

Cool looks good, one thing though should the SoapClient class be in
the package "groovy.gsoap.SoapClient" as I believe the codehaus
packages are supposed to be for internal implementaton and the
groovy.* for usage by users

Cheers
Graeme

On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge < [hidden email]> wrote:
> Append ?nocache ;-)
>
> On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in

> > the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...
> >

> > On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge < [hidden email]> wrote:
> > > You have to modify the page named Navigation

> > module.
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Guillaume Laforge
> > > Groovy Project Manager
> > >

> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager

tog

Re: GSOAP page

tog
Well you are right ... (btw tug also is already used on this list ;-D)
My problem is that SOAPy is also used ...

May be groovybath ;-)

Well let's start a contest for choosing a new name - unfortunately I habe nothing to offer ;-(

cheers
tog

On 3/29/06, Tugdual Grall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Just a simple comment about the name...

GSOAP is a beautiful name but also already use by a C/C++ SOAP stack:

do not know if this is important.. just wanted to mention it.

Regards
Tug

On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, I will do the changes.
thanks for the feedback

cheers
tog

Cool looks good, one thing though should the SoapClient class be in
the package "groovy.gsoap.SoapClient" as I believe the codehaus
packages are supposed to be for internal implementaton and the
groovy.* for usage by users

Cheers
Graeme

On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge < [hidden email]> wrote:
> Append ?nocache ;-)
>
> On 3/28/06, tog <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > It looks like it is not the only thing to do. I can see the modification in

> > the Navigation page, but Home is not updated. I am missing something ...
> >

> > On 3/28/06, Guillaume Laforge < [hidden email]> wrote:
> > > You have to modify the page named Navigation

> > module.
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Guillaume Laforge
> > > Groovy Project Manager