GMavenPlus 1.8.1 Released

keeganwitt
GMavenPlus 1.8.1 has been released.  This release includes

Bugs

  • #147 Change sourcesets internal storage from HashSet to TreeSet, to avoid unpredictable Groovy compiler output.
  • #145 Disable system exits by default, to avoid potential thread safety issues.

Enhancements

None

Potentially breaking changes

  • #145 Changes the default of not allowing System.exits to allowing them.

Notes

None

Getting help / reporting bugs

As usual, let me know of any bugs you encounter either on our user mailing list, GitHub issues, or Slack.

Enjoy!

Re: GMavenPlus 1.8.1 Released

paulk_asert
Nice work!

  • #147 Change sourcesets internal storage from HashSet to TreeSet, to avoid unpredictable Groovy compiler output.
  • #145 Disable system exits by default, to avoid potential thread safety issues.

Enhancements